NEW DATES CONFIRMED
Whilst we have been very excited about hosting our expos in Essen this June, with the current pandemic still prevalent, we are sorry to say, we just aren’t able to go forward with our original plan.
We have decided to postpone the co-located expos and conferences to 29-30 September 2021.
The Plastics Extrusion World Expo is heading to Germany
Following the launch in Cleveland, Ohio USA, this event brings together professionals from across the plastics extrusion industry for two days of networking, knowledge sharing and innovation. Your free ticket provides admission to the largest concentration
of plastics extrusion related exhibits in Europe including access to the co-located events: Compounding World Expo, Polymer Testing World Expo and Plastics Recycling World Expo. As well as 5 focused conference theatres – each with a busy two-day
program of technical presentations, seminars and industry debates and exclusive networking events.
E-Commerce & Channel Manager EMEA
Head of Innovation
Pipelife International GmbH
Dr Bernadette Quinn
Head of Authorization Practice
External Affairs Director
Director of Business Excellence, Innovation and Data Analytics
Bischof + Klein
Director of Product Line Management for Flexibles
Advance Bidco (owners of AMI)
- AMI postpones plastics industry expos in Essen
- EconCore, Toray and Bostik collaborate on the development of FST qualified thermoplastic honeycomb panels
- Polymer Foam conference to run the day before the European plastics expos
- Co-located conferences to run the day before the North American plastics expos
- Over 250 exhibitors sign up for expanded plastics exhibitions in Cleveland, Ohio
- Exhibitor Interview: Dynisco