Event postponed to 7-8 October 2020
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 outbreak, AMI has taken the decision to postpone the Compounding World Expo, Plastics Extrusion World Expo, Polymer Testing World Expo and Plastics Recycling World Expo to 7-8 October 2020.
The health and safety of all show participants is our top priority, as well as ensuring we meet with the needs of all our customers.
We look forward to welcoming you to Essen, Germany later this year.
The Plastics Extrusion World Expo is heading to
MESSE ESSEN in Germany from 7-8 October 2020.
Following the launch in Cleveland, Ohio USA, this event brings together professionals from across the plastics extrusion industry for two days of networking, knowledge sharing and innovation. Your free ticket provides admission to the largest concentration
of plastics extrusion related exhibits in Europe including access to the co-located events: Compounding World Expo, Polymer Testing World Expo and Plastics Recycling World Expo. As well as 5 focused conference theatres – each with a busy two-day
program of technical presentations, seminars and industry debates and exclusive networking events.
E-Commerce & Channel Manager EMEA
Head of Innovation
Pipelife International GmbH
Dr Bernadette Quinn
Head of Authorization Practice
External Affairs Director
Director of Business Excellence, Innovation and Data Analytics
Bischof + Klein
Director of Product Line Management for Flexibles
Advance Bidco (owners of AMI)
- Co-located conferences to run the day before the North American plastics expos
- Over 250 exhibitors sign up for expanded plastics exhibitions in Cleveland, Ohio
- New dates announced for plastics industry expos in Essen
- Exhibitor Interview: Dynisco
- Reifenhäuser, Macchi and Piovan join Extrusion Expo
- Cross Wrap Dewiring shortlisted as Recycling Machinery Innovation of the Year 2020