Find the latest solutions and materials for your next project
Join us at the leading exhibition for the European plastics extrusion industry. Plastics Extrusion World Expo will provide a focused forum for networking with key players from throughout the plastics industry supply chain, including suppliers of extruders and extrusion lines, upstream and downstream auxiliary equipment, raw materials and additives, materials testing equipment and services, software and research and development services.
Why you should visit:
- Source new materials, technologies and solutions from 300+ exhibitors
- Network with other stakeholders within the industry
- Increase your technical knowledge through training seminars, business debates and industry panels
- Put your questions to the experts in a face-to-face environment
- Stay up-to-date with new challenges and opportunities within the plastics extrusion industry
- Take advantage of the venue’s central location to explore Essen
Starlinger recycling technology is a business unit of Starlinger & Co Ges.m.b.H., world market leader in the field of machinery and process technology for woven plastic sacks.
For more than 30 years Starlinger recycling technology has been supplying machinery solutions for the recycling and refining of a wide scope of plastics such as PE, PP, PA, PS, BOPP and PET.
Starlinger PET recycling systems produce food-safe rPET and are approved for use in food applications by many brand owners as well as various national and international authorities. The worldwide sales and service support network and technical consulting service help customers to achieve optimum results in the manufacturing process.
Director of Product Line Management for Flexibles
Chief Sustainability Officer
External Affairs Director
International Projects Manager
Chief Operating Officer
Head of Innovation
Pipelife International GmbH
E-Commerce & Channel Manager EMEA