Find the latest solutions and materials for your next project
Join us at the leading exhibition for the European plastics extrusion industry. Plastics Extrusion World Expo will provide a focused forum for networking with key players from throughout the plastics industry supply chain, including suppliers of extruders and extrusion lines, upstream and downstream auxiliary equipment, raw materials and additives, materials testing equipment and services, software and research and development services.
Why you should visit:
- Source new materials, technologies and solutions from 200+ exhibitors
- Network with other stakeholders within the industry
- Increase your technical knowledge through training seminars, business debates and industry panels
- Put your questions to the experts in a face-to-face environment
- Stay up-to-date with new challenges and opportunities within the plastics extrusion industry
- Take advantage of the venue’s central location to explore Essen
Advancell Expandable Microspheres
Advancell EM is comprised of thermo-expandable microspheres (tiny plastic spheres) containing a low-boiling-point liquid hydrocarbon inside a thermoplastic polymer shell. When heated, the shells soften and, at the same time, the hydrocarbon contained inside suddenly expands, forming micro-balloons. Mixing Advancell EM with a resin (base material) adds a variety of desirable characteristics and features to the material, such as reduced weight and enhanced flexibility. The expansion start temperature and cell size can be optimized by selecting an appropriate grade.
To learn more about Advancell’s patented particle dispersion technology, come and visit us on stand 700 in the Compounding Hall.