Find the latest solutions and materials for your next project
Join us at the leading exhibition for the European plastics extrusion industry. Plastics Extrusion World Expo will provide a focused forum for networking with key players from throughout the plastics industry supply chain, including suppliers of extruders and extrusion lines, upstream and downstream auxiliary equipment, raw materials and additives, materials testing equipment and services, software and research and development services.
Why you should visit:
- Source new materials, technologies and solutions from 300+ exhibitors
- Network with other stakeholders within the industry
- Increase your technical knowledge through training seminars, business debates and industry panels
- Put your questions to the experts in a face-to-face environment
- Stay up-to-date with new challenges and opportunities within the plastics extrusion industry
- Take advantage of the venue’s central location to explore Essen
Maag is the worldwide leading manufacturer of gear pumps, pelletizing systems, filtration systems and pulverizers for demanding applications in the plastics, chemical, petrochemical, pharmaceutical and food industries. Maag develops, manufactures, and distributes innovative, customized solutions for complete pump and pelletizing systems.
Gala Industries as well as Reduction Engineering Scheer recently joined the Maag family. Maag is represented in the markets with its brands „Maag Pump & Filtration Systems“, „Automatik Scheer Strand Pelletizers“, „Gala Automatik Underwater Pelletizers“ and „Reduction Pulverizing Systems“.
Director of Product Line Management for Flexibles
Chief Sustainability Officer
External Affairs Director
International Projects Manager
Chief Operating Officer
Head of Innovation
Pipelife International GmbH
E-Commerce & Channel Manager EMEA