Find the latest solutions and materials for your next project
Join us at the leading exhibition for the European plastics extrusion industry. Plastics Extrusion World Expo will provide a focused forum for networking with key players from throughout the plastics industry supply chain, including suppliers of extruders and extrusion lines, upstream and downstream auxiliary equipment, raw materials and additives, materials testing equipment and services, software and research and development services.
Why you should visit:
- Source new materials, technologies and solutions from 250+ exhibitors
- Network with other stakeholders within the industry
- Increase your technical knowledge through training seminars, business debates and industry panels
- Put your questions to the experts in a face-to-face environment
- Stay up-to-date with new challenges and opportunities within the plastics extrusion industry
- Take advantage of the venue’s central location to explore Essen
Born in Saint Etienne -
- Master degree in Chemistry ()
- Engineer in Chemistry (ENSC )
Since beginning 2005 I work as R&D Manager for the Barbier group in charge of
Management of R&D activities for all the companies operating inside the Barbier group.Definition and follow-up of R&D programs regarding : the development of new products and the optimisation of products ranges in line with the group policy and the participation to collaborative projects with privat or academic partners .
Collaboration to the selection of raw material suppliers and homologation of new raw materials and new formulations.
Technical support for new investments regarding production equipment’s.
Technical support to the marketing and sales departments
Before joining the Barbier group, I worked in the plastic industry for 25 years at other plastic converters producing wire and cables (Silec Sagem) or flexible films (Autobar Flexible, Adelpro) and at different raw material producers covering: polymer (BP Chemicals), masterbatch (Ampacet) and plastics additives (Clariant).