Find the latest solutions and materials for your next project
Join us at the leading exhibition for the European plastics extrusion industry. Plastics Extrusion World Expo will provide a focused forum for networking with key players from throughout the plastics industry supply chain, including suppliers of extruders and extrusion lines, upstream and downstream auxiliary equipment, raw materials and additives, materials testing equipment and services, software and research and development services.
Why you should visit:
- Source new materials, technologies and solutions from 250+ exhibitors
- Network with other stakeholders within the industry
- Increase your technical knowledge through training seminars, business debates and industry panels
- Put your questions to the experts in a face-to-face environment
- Stay up-to-date with new challenges and opportunities within the plastics extrusion industry
- Take advantage of the venue’s central location to explore Essen
International Projects Manager
Christian Apel is currently Manager of International Projects for company POLYPLASTIC Group. He is based in Moscow / Russia and Stadtlauringen / Germany. Furthermore, he is a member of the management teams at companies Radius Kelit GmbH in St. Valentin / Austria and SIA Evopipes in Jelgava / Latvia.
Christian also represents Russian Committee for Standardisation GOST at the international organisation of standards ISO. There he is mainly involved in structured pipe project.
He has more than 20 years of experience in the field of corrugated plastic pipe machinery and manufacturing of corrugated pipes for drainage, sewerage and industrial applications.
After successfully leading technical service and international sales activities at companies Fraenkische Rohrwerke Gebr. Kirchner GmbH & Co.KG (Germany) and Corma Inc. (Canada), Christian joined POLYPLASTIC Group in 2013, where he is responsible for internal projects.