Find the latest solutions and materials for your next project
Join us at the leading exhibition for the European plastics extrusion industry. Plastics Extrusion World Expo will provide a focused forum for networking with key players from throughout the plastics industry supply chain, including suppliers of extruders and extrusion lines, upstream and downstream auxiliary equipment, raw materials and additives, materials testing equipment and services, software and research and development services.
Why you should visit:
- Source new materials, technologies and solutions from 200+ exhibitors
- Network with other stakeholders within the industry
- Increase your technical knowledge through training seminars, business debates and industry panels
- Put your questions to the experts in a face-to-face environment
- Stay up-to-date with new challenges and opportunities within the plastics extrusion industry
- Take advantage of the venue’s central location to explore Essen
Borealis is one of the world’s leading providers of advanced and sustainable polyolefin solutions and a European front-runner in polyolefins recycling. In Europe, we are a market leader in base chemicals and fertilizers. We leverage our polymer expertise and decades of experience to offer value adding, innovative and circular material solutions for key industries such as consumer products, energy, healthcare, infrastructure and mobility. In re-inventing essentials for sustainable living, we build on our commitment to safety, our people, innovation and technology, and performance excellence. We are accelerating the transformation to a circular economy of polyolefins and expanding our geographical footprint to better serve our customers around the globe.With head offices in Vienna, Austria, we employ 6,900 employees and operate in over 120 countries. In 2021, we generated total sales of EUR 12.3 billion and a net profit of EUR 1,396 million. OMV, the Austria-based international oil and gas company, owns 75% of our shares, while the remaining 25% is owned by Abu Dhabi National Oil Company, or ADNOC, based in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). We supply services and products to customers around the globe through Borealis and two important joint ventures: Borouge (with ADNOC, headquartered in the UAE); and Baystar™ (with TotalEnergies, based in the US).