The Plastics Extrusion World Expo is heading to
MESSE ESSEN in Germany from 3 – 4 June 2020.
Following the launch in Cleveland, Ohio USA, this event brings together professionals from across the plastics extrusion industry for two days of networking, knowledge sharing and innovation. Your free ticket provides admission to the largest concentration
of plastics extrusion related exhibits in Europe including access to the co-located events: Compounding World Expo, Polymer Testing World Expo and Plastics Recycling World Expo. As well as 5 focused conference theatres – each with a busy two-day
program of technical presentations, seminars and industry debates and exclusive networking events.
First speakers announced
Born in Saint Etienne -
- Master degree in Chemistry ()
- Engineer in Chemistry (ENSC )
Since beginning 2005 I work as R&D Manager for the Barbier group in charge of
Management of R&D activities for all the companies operating inside the Barbier group.Definition and follow-up of R&D programs regarding : the development of new products and the optimisation of products ranges in line with the group policy and the participation to collaborative projects with privat or academic partners .
Collaboration to the selection of raw material suppliers and homologation of new raw materials and new formulations.
Technical support for new investments regarding production equipment’s.
Technical support to the marketing and sales departments
Before joining the Barbier group, I worked in the plastic industry for 25 years at other plastic converters producing wire and cables (Silec Sagem) or flexible films (Autobar Flexible, Adelpro) and at different raw material producers covering: polymer (BP Chemicals), masterbatch (Ampacet) and plastics additives (Clariant).
- Ghana: Going from managing waste to a circular economy
- Evonik focuses on additives for plastics and rubber recycling
- Enabling ecological coloring of renewable bioplastics
- Free registration opens for plastics industry expos in Essen, Germany
- Recycling in the South of Italy: improving quality whilst saving on spare parts
- Expanding plastics exhibitions will return to Cleveland, Ohio in 2020