EXPO POSTPONED TO 2021
On-going uncertainty created by Coronavirus pandemic has led to the decision to delay the Plastics Extrusion World Expo and its co-located shows until 1-2 June 2021.
Rita Andrews, head of exhibitions at AMI, said “We have been reviewing the fast-changing situation daily, and we have been consulting with exhibitors, Messe Essen, local government and health authorities. Our primary concerns are for the health and safety of all attendees at our events, and delivering the very best audience for our exhibitors. With these factors in mind, we have taken the decision to postpone the expos”.
The Plastics Extrusion World Expo is heading to
MESSE ESSEN in Germany from 1-2 June 2021.
Following the launch in Cleveland, Ohio USA, this event brings together professionals from across the plastics extrusion industry for two days of networking, knowledge sharing and innovation. Your free ticket provides admission to the largest concentration
of plastics extrusion related exhibits in Europe including access to the co-located events: Compounding World Expo, Polymer Testing World Expo and Plastics Recycling World Expo. As well as 5 focused conference theatres – each with a busy two-day
program of technical presentations, seminars and industry debates and exclusive networking events.
Education: Trainee at profine, certified engineer (IHK), technical business administration (IHK) With profine for: >25 years; started his career at profine in 1989 working in various positions, primarily in production.
- EconCore, Toray and Bostik collaborate on the development of FST qualified thermoplastic honeycomb panels
- AMI postpones plastics industry expos in Essen
- Polymer Foam conference to run the day before the European plastics expos
- Co-located conferences to run the day before the North American plastics expos
- Over 250 exhibitors sign up for expanded plastics exhibitions in Cleveland, Ohio
- New dates announced for plastics industry expos in Essen