Connect with thousands of prospective customers
Be seen at Europe’s meeting place for the plastics extrusion industry by exhibiting at Plastics Extrusion World Expo.
This two-day event presents a unique opportunity to meet over 4000 potential business partners and customers.
Why you should exhibit:
- Get quality new business leads, attendees in 2018 had a combined annual budget of £800bn.
- Be a part of an extensive promotional campaign through Film and Sheet Extrusion and Pipe and Profile extrusion magazines.
- Meet targeted prospect customers at this focused event for the plastics extrusion industry.
- Present your latest product developments with customers and prospects face-to-face in a live environment.
- Position your company at the centre of the industry, with 60% of Germany's plastics processors within 150 miles of Essen.
- Germany is Europe’s largest market place for the plastics industry, followed by neighbouring Italy and France.
- Access a wider market from visitors at the co-located exhibitions for compounding, testing and recycling.
Products and services
Products and services on display at the exhibition include:
Extruders and extrusion lines ● Upstream and downstream auxiliary equipment ● Raw materials and additives ● Materials testing equipment and services ● Software ● Research and development services ● Other services to support extruders
Theysohn Extrusion – perfect individual components alone do not make any sense
The Theysohn Group is a pioneer in the extrusion industry. It is the only company in the world which supplies process optimized extrusion lines (PVC extrusion and Compounding) developed and manufactured on its own.
Not only connoisseurs but masters
Many companies claim they can build perfect components for extrusion lines, but what about the perfect interaction of these components operating as a whole? Theysohn understands the entire extrusion process and technology, and aligns the individual components to precisely harmonize with each other.
An international team of experts
An entire team of specialized companies is operating at two different locations in Austria and Germany to manufacture top-notch machinery and components. Theysohn counts as the world’s most important profile and pipe producers and also has leading compounding companies among its customers.
Upgrade your coverage with our range of sponsorship opportunities. From exhibition floor tiles to networking party sponsorship, we have options to suit all budgets. Download our exhibition brochure to find out more.