Connect with thousands of prospective customers
Be seen at Europe’s meeting place for the plastics extrusion industry by exhibiting at Plastics Extrusion World Expo.
This two-day event presents a unique opportunity to meet over 4000 potential business partners and customers.
Why you should exhibit:
- Get quality new business leads, attendees in 2018 had a combined annual budget of £800bn.
- Be a part of an extensive promotional campaign through Film and Sheet Extrusion and Pipe and Profile extrusion magazines.
- Meet targeted prospect customers at this focused event for the plastics extrusion industry.
- Present your latest product developments with customers and prospects face-to-face in a live environment.
- Position your company at the centre of the industry, with 60% of Germany's plastics processors within 150 miles of Essen.
- Germany is Europe’s largest market place for the plastics industry, followed by neighbouring Italy and France.
- Access a wider market from visitors at the co-located exhibitions for compounding, testing and recycling.
Products and services
Products and services on display at the exhibition include:
Extruders and extrusion lines ● Upstream and downstream auxiliary equipment ● Raw materials and additives ● Materials testing equipment and services ● Software ● Research and development services ● Other services to support extruders
Advancell Expandable Microspheres
Advancell EM is comprised of thermo-expandable microspheres (tiny plastic spheres) containing a low-boiling-point liquid hydrocarbon inside a thermoplastic polymer shell. When heated, the shells soften and, at the same time, the hydrocarbon contained inside suddenly expands, forming micro-balloons. Mixing Advancell EM with a resin (base material) adds a variety of desirable characteristics and features to the material, such as reduced weight and enhanced flexibility. The expansion start temperature and cell size can be optimized by selecting an appropriate grade.
To learn more about Advancell’s patented particle dispersion technology, come and visit us on stand 700 in the Compounding Hall.
Upgrade your coverage with our range of sponsorship opportunities. From exhibition floor tiles to networking party sponsorship, we have options to suit all budgets. Download our exhibition brochure to find out more.