Connect with thousands of prospective customers
Be seen at Europe’s meeting place for the plastics extrusion industry by exhibiting at Plastics Extrusion World Expo.
This two-day event presents a unique opportunity to meet over 4000 potential business partners and customers.
Why you should exhibit:
- Get quality new business leads, attendees in 2018 had a combined annual budget of £800bn.
- Be a part of an extensive promotional campaign through Film and Sheet Extrusion and Pipe and Profile extrusion magazines.
- Meet targeted prospect customers at this focused event for the plastics extrusion industry.
- Present your latest product developments with customers and prospects face-to-face in a live environment.
- Position your company at the centre of the industry, with 60% of Germany's plastics processors within 150 miles of Essen.
- Germany is Europe’s largest market place for the plastics industry, followed by neighbouring Italy and France.
- Access a wider market from visitors at the co-located exhibitions for compounding, testing and recycling.
Products and services
Products and services on display at the exhibition include:
Extruders and extrusion lines ● Upstream and downstream auxiliary equipment ● Raw materials and additives ● Materials testing equipment and services ● Software ● Research and development services ● Other services to support extruders
Labtech Engineering is a Thai laboratory equipment manufacturer for polymer processing well known throughout the world for its high-performance equipment and attractive quality/price correlation. Labtech established a subsidiary in Europe to reinforce the contact, the sales and the service to customers in Europe.
Labtech Engineering offers a whole range of single and twin-screw extruders, two-roll mills, mixers, hydraulic presses from 20 to 80 tons, filter testers, single and multi-layer film blowing lines and film casting lines, 3D filament and tube producing lines.
Labtech Engineering started production back in 1983. We were then only a handful of people while today we have a workforce of over 270. Our design and manufacturing plant are running under Swedish management and is working together with our highly qualified and dedicated team of Managers, Engineers and Technicians.
An important part of our organization is to provide best possible after sales service. We have a very large stock of spare parts that we can ship on the same day we get the order so that they reach the customer by courier in only a few days
Up to now we have shipped over 5,000 of our machines to customers around the world and with our new large factory expansion we have realized a much-needed production increase which, as of 2017, amounts to some 60 machines per month.
Upgrade your coverage with our range of sponsorship opportunities. From exhibition floor tiles to networking party sponsorship, we have options to suit all budgets. Download our exhibition brochure to find out more.