Connect with thousands of prospective customers
Be seen at Europe’s meeting place for the plastics extrusion industry by exhibiting at Plastics Extrusion World Expo.
This two-day event presents a unique opportunity to meet over 4000 potential business partners and customers.
Why you should exhibit:
- Get quality new business leads, attendees in 2018 had a combined annual budget of £800bn.
- Be a part of an extensive promotional campaign through Film and Sheet Extrusion and Pipe and Profile extrusion magazines.
- Meet targeted prospect customers at this focused event for the plastics extrusion industry.
- Present your latest product developments with customers and prospects face-to-face in a live environment.
- Position your company at the centre of the industry, with 60% of Germany's plastics processors within 150 miles of Essen.
- Germany is Europe’s largest market place for the plastics industry, followed by neighbouring Italy and France.
- Access a wider market from visitors at the co-located exhibitions for compounding, testing and recycling.
Products and services
Products and services on display at the exhibition include:
Extruders and extrusion lines ● Upstream and downstream auxiliary equipment ● Raw materials and additives ● Materials testing equipment and services ● Software ● Research and development services ● Other services to support extruders
ZI de Chambaud
F-43620 Saint Romain Lachalm
Contact : Bert Delbach
Mobile : +49 16094966930
email: [email protected]
Created in 2003 by Henri Grange, the company keeps on evolving. JM POLYMERS is dynamic and continually improving its knowledge and technology to supply high-quality products. With an environmentally friendly vision, it supplies a national and international clientele, while relying on solid partners. The innovative company became among the market leaders in 3 complementary areas: mineral filled masterbatches and compounds, additive masterbatches
MASTERBATCH MINERAL FILLERS (40.000 mt/a)
Pelletized masterbatches and compounds with calcium carbonate (from 70 to 82%) and virgin polymers (PE, PP, PS), for the Extrusion, Thermoforming and Injection industries.
Pelletized masterbatches and compounds with talc (from 70% to 75%) and virgin polymers (PE, PP, PS), for the Extrusion, Thermoforming and Injection industries.
ADDITIVE MASTERBATCHES (7.000 mt/a)
Pelletized masterbatches with actives substances and virgin polyolefins (PE, PP), for the thermoplastics industries.
CYCLE TIME REDUCER RI 600
RI 600 improves the productivity of processing lines by 20% to 40%, by significantly decreasing cooling time, without any modification of the initial settings on the tools or machines.
Compounds with Talc and Glassfiber based on Recycling Polymers (3.000 mt/a)
Upgrade your coverage with our range of sponsorship opportunities. From exhibition floor tiles to networking party sponsorship, we have options to suit all budgets. Download our exhibition brochure to find out more.