Connect with thousands of prospective customers
Be seen at Europe’s meeting place for the plastics extrusion industry by exhibiting at Plastics Extrusion World Expo.
This two-day event presents a unique opportunity to meet over 4000 potential business partners and customers.
Why you should exhibit:
- Get quality new business leads, attendees in 2018 had a combined annual budget of £800bn.
- Be a part of an extensive promotional campaign through Film and Sheet Extrusion and Pipe and Profile extrusion magazines.
- Meet targeted prospect customers at this focused event for the plastics extrusion industry.
- Present your latest product developments with customers and prospects face-to-face in a live environment.
- Position your company at the centre of the industry, with 60% of Germany's plastics processors within 150 miles of Essen.
- Germany is Europe’s largest market place for the plastics industry, followed by neighbouring Italy and France.
- Access a wider market from visitors at the co-located exhibitions for compounding, testing and recycling.
Products and services
Products and services on display at the exhibition include:
Extruders and extrusion lines ● Upstream and downstream auxiliary equipment ● Raw materials and additives ● Materials testing equipment and services ● Software ● Research and development services ● Other services to support extruders
Dynisco has more than 6 decades of commitment to helping customers provide a true “window into the process”. Our leading-edge quality products and innovative solutions provide indication and control for critical plastic process measurements including, pressure, temperature and polymer rheology. Harnessing these critical parameters allow the plastic processor to reduce lot to lot variations, reduce scrap, improve productivity, and integrate recycled materials into their process without sacrificing product quality.
Today’s customers require accurate information that will allow them to validate and if necessary adjust their process ensuring the products they make meet or exceed their specifications. The information Dynisco provides allows our customers to keep their process consistent regardless of their global locations.
Dynisco’s diverse portfolio of sensing and polymer evaluation equipment delivers some of the most accurate information available in the market for the measurement of polymer rheology, pressure, and temperature. We have also expanded our offering with the recent release of our Dynisco Cloud Connect through Microsoft® Azure
Dynisco leading-edge sensors, controls, and analytical equipment are built of the expertise of an experienced engineering staff and are supported globally through our technical experts backed by our world-class manufacturing locations in the United States, Malaysia, and China. Dynisco also supports Europe and the Middle East through our sales, engineering and distribution center located in Heilbronn, Germany. Customers around the world have come to depend on Dynisco for product innovation and advanced system solutions that have a significant impact on their manufacturing process efficiencies.
Upgrade your coverage with our range of sponsorship opportunities. From exhibition floor tiles to networking party sponsorship, we have options to suit all budgets. Download our exhibition brochure to find out more.