Connect with thousands of prospective customers
Be seen at Europe’s meeting place for the plastics extrusion industry by exhibiting at Plastics Extrusion World Expo.
This two-day event presents a unique opportunity to meet over 4000 potential business partners and customers.
Why you should exhibit:
- Get quality new business leads, attendees in 2018 had a combined annual budget of £800bn.
- Be a part of an extensive promotional campaign through Film and Sheet Extrusion and Pipe and Profile extrusion magazines.
- Meet targeted prospect customers at this focused event for the plastics extrusion industry.
- Present your latest product developments with customers and prospects face-to-face in a live environment.
- Position your company at the centre of the industry, with 60% of Germany's plastics processors within 150 miles of Essen.
- Germany is Europe’s largest market place for the plastics industry, followed by neighbouring Italy and France.
- Access a wider market from visitors at the co-located exhibitions for compounding, testing and recycling.
Products and services
Products and services on display at the exhibition include:
Extruders and extrusion lines ● Upstream and downstream auxiliary equipment ● Raw materials and additives ● Materials testing equipment and services ● Software ● Research and development services ● Other services to support extruders
Clariant is a globally leading specialty chemicals company, based in Muttenz near Basel/Switzerland. On 31 December 2017 the company employed a total workforce of 18 135. In the financial year 2017, Clariant recorded sales of CHF 6.377 billion for its continuing businesses. The company reports in four business areas: Care Chemicals, Catalysis, Natural Resources, and Plastics & Coatings. Clariant’s corporate strategy is based on five pillars: focus on innovation through R&D, add value with sustainability, reposition portfolio, intensify growth, and increase profitability.
BU Additives is a major supplier of products with functional effects in plastics, coatings and consumer applications. Innovative solutions such as non-halogenated flame retardants provide environmentally compatible fire protection for electrical and electronic equipment or as key ingredient for intumescent coating systems in construction applications. BU Additives also produces advanced surface solutions that protect and enhance surfaces in plastics, coatings & inks, adhesives, agro and care applications. Clariant’s Performance Additives prevent oxidation, dissipate electric charge accumulation and improve heat, light and weather resistance.
Upgrade your coverage with our range of sponsorship opportunities. From exhibition floor tiles to networking party sponsorship, we have options to suit all budgets. Download our exhibition brochure to find out more.