Connect with thousands of prospective customers
Be seen at Europe’s meeting place for the plastics extrusion industry by exhibiting at Plastics Extrusion World Expo.
This two-day event presents a unique opportunity to meet over 4000 potential business partners and customers.
Why you should exhibit:
- Get quality new business leads, attendees in 2018 had a combined annual budget of £800bn.
- Be a part of an extensive promotional campaign through Film and Sheet Extrusion and Pipe and Profile extrusion magazines.
- Meet targeted prospect customers at this focused event for the plastics extrusion industry.
- Present your latest product developments with customers and prospects face-to-face in a live environment.
- Position your company at the centre of the industry, with 60% of Germany's plastics processors within 150 miles of Essen.
- Germany is Europe’s largest market place for the plastics industry, followed by neighbouring Italy and France.
- Access a wider market from visitors at the co-located exhibitions for compounding, testing and recycling.
Products and services
Products and services on display at the exhibition include:
Extruders and extrusion lines ● Upstream and downstream auxiliary equipment ● Raw materials and additives ● Materials testing equipment and services ● Software ● Research and development services ● Other services to support extruders
Borealis is a leading provider of innovative solutions in the fields of polyolefins, base chemicals and fertilizers. With its head office in Vienna, Austria, the company currently has around 6,600 employees and operates in over 120 countries. Borealis generated EUR 7.5 billion in sales revenue and a net profit of EUR 1,095 million in 2017. Mubadala, through its holding company, owns 64% of the company, with the remaining 36% belonging to Austria-based OMV, an integrated, international oil and gas company. Borealis provides services and products to customers around the world in collaboration with Borouge, a joint venture with the Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC).
Borealis and Borouge aim to proactively benefit society by taking on real societal challenges and offering real solutions. Both companies are committed to the principles of Responsible Care®, an initiative to improve safety performance within the chemical industry, and work to solve the world’s water and sanitation challenges through product innovation and their Water for the World programme.
Upgrade your coverage with our range of sponsorship opportunities. From exhibition floor tiles to networking party sponsorship, we have options to suit all budgets. Download our exhibition brochure to find out more.