Connect with thousands of prospective customers
Be seen at Europe’s meeting place for the plastics extrusion industry by exhibiting at Plastics Extrusion World Expo.
This two-day event presents a unique opportunity to meet over 4000 potential business partners and customers.
Why you should exhibit:
- Get quality new business leads, attendees in 2018 had a combined annual budget of £800bn.
- Be a part of an extensive promotional campaign through Film and Sheet Extrusion and Pipe and Profile extrusion magazines.
- Meet targeted prospect customers at this focused event for the plastics extrusion industry.
- Present your latest product developments with customers and prospects face-to-face in a live environment.
- Position your company at the centre of the industry, with 60% of Germany's plastics processors within 150 miles of Essen.
- Germany is Europe’s largest market place for the plastics industry, followed by neighbouring Italy and France.
- Access a wider market from visitors at the co-located exhibitions for compounding, testing and recycling.
Products and services
Products and services on display at the exhibition include:
Extruders and extrusion lines ● Upstream and downstream auxiliary equipment ● Raw materials and additives ● Materials testing equipment and services ● Software ● Research and development services ● Other services to support extruders
ALOK is India’s leading masterbatch provider, co-creating innovative, reliable and responsible applications for the plastic industry for the past 25yrs.
ALOK’s core product offering for the compounding industry is it’s CHROMANOX range of single pigment concentrates (SPC’s) and Mineral filled Masterbatches.
Key Advantage of CHROMANOX SPC’s :
– Help the masterbatch manufacturers reduce their coloring cost if they currently use dry pigments.
– Offers clean and dust free work spaces with ZERO wastage on account of dusting.
Alok offers standard and custom formulations of Mineral filled(TALC, Calcium Carbonate and MICA) Masterbatches for compounding industry.
Headquartered out of New Delhi, India, the company has 7 manufacturing facilities in India and South America offering a combined production capacity of 1,00,000 tonnes per annum. With more than 5000 masterbatches (MB)- ALOK is the industry leader in India for Black masterbatches and all of ALOK’s plants use CHROMANOX products for their color masterbatch production.
ALOK aims to be the strategic supplier to masterbatch manufacturers outside India and to help them serve and grow their businesses.
Upgrade your coverage with our range of sponsorship opportunities. From exhibition floor tiles to networking party sponsorship, we have options to suit all budgets. Download our exhibition brochure to find out more.